In my previous post about working out at the morning I’ve mentioned that I start my day by drinking
a cup of lemon water.
Let me explain why!
There are 9 reasons to drink warm lemon water upon waking up before eating anything.
1. Balance pH Levels. It helps as it has an alkalizing effect in the body meaning the
higher or more your pH, the more your body is resistant to minor and major
2. Helps to purify and stimulate the liver.
3. Helps to reduce phlegm in the body.
4. Can aid in weight loss. Lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps fight hunger
5. Aids Digestion. Drinking any warm water but in the case lemon water every morning
helps flush the digestive system and re-hydrate the body for the day
6. Boost your immune system. Lemons are high in Vitamin C which is also great for
7. Clear skin
8. Energizes you and enhances your mood. Lemon is one of the few foods that contain
more negative charged ions, providing your body with more energy when it enters
the digestive tract. The scent of lemon also has mood enhancing and energizing
properties. The smell of lemon juice can brighten your mood and help clear your
mind. Lemon can also help reduce anxiety and depression.
9. Hydrates your Lymph System. Warm Lemon water supports the immune system by
hydrating and replacing fluids lost by your body. When your body is deprived of
water, you can definitely feel the side effects like feeling tired, lack of energy, stress,
lack of sleep and lack of mental clarity just to say a few.
10. Freshens Breath. Although Lemon freshen your breath and have been known to
help tooth pain, You must be aware of the citric acid that can erode tooth enamel so
just be mindful brush your teeth before and not after you drink the warm lemon
If you are trying to lose baby weight or just get your body back or even better then prefer I
can suggest drinking warm lemon water every morning and fasted cardio.